Discover the innovative and original concept Akwaterra... surprise your customers with accessories designed in noble and natural materials. A great alternative for effective, without appliance care. These accessories are ceramic porcelain stoneware. Each has a specific shape and function, optimizing their properties. Their ergonomic shape combined with the diffuse action of the heat allows the practitioner to exercise care over the entire body or face deeply while continuing to consume energy. It's therefore possible to propose massages on demand either relaxing, energizing, firming or draining. The advantage of the choice of temperature (option hot or cold) allows you to set up personalized care and surprising according to the seasons. The training offered is to help you to set up the Face o Body Kit, to learn how to use the accessories in an original and safe way for the client and you. Know how to integrate these benefits into your spa menu and sell them effectively.
14h, 2 days fitting according to your diary
Dates & hours:
Between 8 am and 5 pm
On site in your wellness
Wellness massage practice or face treatment practice
Professionals wishing to develop their skills. Estheticians or wellness massage practitioners.
- Know the philosophy Akwaterra massage, its benefits contraindications.
- Learn and integrate the maneuvers in order to use them in your professional practice.
- Know how to perform the complete massage in 60 minutes.
- Acquire the correct posture to preserve its joints of the shoulders and the wists thanks to advice in ergonomics and placement in the body
- Book: course manual
- Presentation of philosophy, benefits and contraindications
- Demonstration of maneuvers
- Practice between people receiving training or on models
- Response to questions and post-training follow-up
- Tips to promote this massage to the clientele
Training offered to buy the Akwaterra kit
- A model if training for a single person
- Two towels and two medium towels
- Massage oil
- Comfortable attire for massaging
- Materials needed to take notes